Most Active Stories
- Walker Administration Projects $2 Billion Budget Deficit
- New Report Raises Concern about Quality of Southeastern Wisconsin's Drinking Water
- Milwaukee's New East Library Honors Its Past, While Folding in Sustainability
- Milwaukee Voucher Program Turns 25: The History
- Cement Shortage Delaying Construction Projects in Wisconsin
Promote your business, product, service or event on WUWM 89.7 FM - Milwaukee Public Radio.
Business support, also know as underwriting, is a tax-deductible way to support WUWM, while gaining exposure for your business or organization. View WUWM's Media Kit.
You can target your underwriting message by specific program or time of day. WUWM's underwriting team will work with you to customize a program to help your business reach its financial, marketing and philanthropic goals.
CONNECT with 90,000+ weekly inquisitive, active and loyal listeners in southeastern Wisconsin.
ENGAGE motivated decision-makers and business innovators.
DELIVER your well-crafted message - on-air or online. Reach customers, clients and partners.
WHY Sponsor WUWM?
- Generate Awareness for Your Business
Underwriting messages achieve name recognition among professionals and business leaders.
- Create Customer Loyalty
Messages are not considered intrusions. Listeners view underwriters as supporters and partners. Investing in WUWM sponsorships can deliver results for your business.
- Support a Valuable Community Resource
Each time your support is acknowledged on WUWM, your business joins the shared commitment of thousands of individual contributors as well as other distinguished businesses and non-profit organizations.
Join other businesses and non-profit organizations that are already part of the WUWM family. View WUWM's Media Kit. To request a needs analysis, price quote or talk to an Underwriting Representative, call 414-227-3355 or complete this form.