Most Active Stories
- Walker Administration Projects $2 Billion Budget Deficit
- New Report Raises Concern about Quality of Southeastern Wisconsin's Drinking Water
- Milwaukee's New East Library Honors Its Past, While Folding in Sustainability
- Milwaukee Voucher Program Turns 25: The History
- Cement Shortage Delaying Construction Projects in Wisconsin
Ann-Elise Henzl has been a reporter at WUWM since 1993. She got her foot in the door three years earlier, as a newsroom student intern. Ann-Elise divides her time between daily general assignment reporting and working on longer, researched stories. Ann-Elise is also Executive Producer of WUWM's Project Milwaukee series.
Ann-Elise has won numerous awards, including the national Edward R. Murrow award from the Radio-Television News Directors Association (for best use of sound in a story). In addition, she has frequently been recognized for her reporting on the welfare system, the environment, and health care.
Ann-Elise earned English and Mass Communication degrees from UW-Milwaukee.