Most Active Stories
- Why Is Milwaukee So Bad For Black People?
- The Couture: Why All The Ruckus Over Proposed Site Along Milwaukee Lakefront?
- Former Senator Russ Feingold Plans to Make His Presence Noticed in Wisconsin
- UWM Surprised to Learn that Governor's Budget Touches Downer Woods
- Marquette Economist: Simply No Economic Reason to Argue for Right-to-Work in Wisconsin
Bob joined the WUWM news department in January of 1991. He served as host of WUWM’s weekday magazine program At 10 from 1999 to 2001.
Bob, a Vietnam veteran, began his broadcasting career as a disc jockey in Merrill, Wisconsin in 1975. From 1976 to 1990, Bob covered news and sports at stations in Milwaukee. And for nearly 12 years, he announced Marquette basketball on WISN Radio. Also, Bob anchored sports on the Nine o’clock Nightly News on WVTV/Channel 18, from 1988 to 1990.
Bob has won dozens of local, state, and regional awards for his reporting, writing, and producing.