Most Active Stories
- Black Male Incarceration Devastates Milwaukee Neighborhoods
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Set to Hear Arguments in Voter ID Lawsuit
Bobby loves Milwaukee and music. After graduating high school, he toured the country with his band, Cougar Den, making it to SXSW as well as to both coasts. After leaving the band, Bobby studied teaching and history at UWM for two years, and then moved onto a semester of culinary studies at MATC. Throughout all of his experiences, music has been a central and unifying theme. Whether it be playing it across this gorgeous country or having just the right song play in a mix, music has guided him to safety.
It is the discovery of new music that excites Bobby the most. Hearing a new cut for the first time cannot be replaced, and will always be remembered. With this feeling in mind, Bobby brings in songs and artists to surprise his dad, Reitman, and listeners each week while adding to the rich culture of music heard on It's Alright, Ma.
When it comes down to it, music and the search for great new music will always keep Bobby busy, and the other parts are just icing on the cake.
Each week, Reitman produces a reflective, passionate music adventure – live. From time to time, Reitman's son Bobby joins his dad to introduce new music to listeners. It's Alright, Ma, It's Only Music highlights Reitman's insight and love of all music genres.
» It's Alright, Ma is on Facebook