Most Active Stories
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Stephen Wade Brings The Banjo's History To Life In One Man Show in Milwaukee
- #001 Precious Lives: How Do You Measure the Loss of a Five-Year-Old Girl?
- West African Brings Her Native Food to Milwaukee
Dan Harmon has been with WUWM since the launch of At 10 in 1999. Now with Lake Effect, Dan is responsible for much of the technical side of producing a daily magazine show, from selecting the music that accompanies interviews, to the actual editing and mixing of the complete show. Dan can also be heard on air, interviewing guests on subjects ranging from movies to architecture.