Most Active Stories
- Bon Voyage! Bob Bach Reflects On His Radio Career
- Walker Administration Projects $2 Billion Budget Deficit
- New Report Raises Concern about Quality of Southeastern Wisconsin's Drinking Water
- Why the Predicted Revival of Milwaukee's Poorest Zip Code Hasn't Happened
- Update: PSC Approves We Energies' Requested Rate Hike
Dan Harmon has been with WUWM since the launch of At 10 in 1999. Now with Lake Effect, Dan is responsible for much of the technical side of producing a daily magazine show, from selecting the music that accompanies interviews, to the actual editing and mixing of the complete show. Dan can also be heard on air, interviewing guests on subjects ranging from movies to architecture.