Most Active Stories
- What's In Store for Milwaukee's Food Scene In 2015
- Wisconsin's High Black Male Incarceration Rate Concerns Community Leaders
- Wisconsin Is Latest State To Consider Fees On Electric, Hybrid Vehicles
- How Driver's License Suspensions Unfairly Target The Poor
- Community Left With Questions After Fatal Shooting of Young Milwaukee Boy
Ella Taylor is a freelance film critic, book reviewer and feature writer living in Los Angeles.
Born in Israel and raised in London, Taylor taught media studies at the University of Washington in Seattle; her book Prime Time Families: Television Culture in Post-War America was published by the University of California Press.
Taylor has written for Village Voice Media, the LA Weekly, The New York Times, Elle magazine and other publications, and was a regular contributor to KPCC-Los Angeles' weekly film-review show FilmWeek.