Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Miles Nielsen On His Diverse Sound, Cheap Trick Pedigree
Jeanette Hurt is Lake Effect's cheese contributor for our regular Good Fermentations segment. She's also a freelance food writer from Milwaukee. She is the author of several books, including most recently The Cheeses of California: A Culinary Travel Guide, published by The Countryman Press.