Most Active Stories
- Walker Administration Projects $2 Billion Budget Deficit
- New Report Raises Concern about Quality of Southeastern Wisconsin's Drinking Water
- Milwaukee's New East Library Honors Its Past, While Folding in Sustainability
- Seven Facts You Didn't Know About the Gettysburg Address
- Milwaukee Voucher Program Turns 25: The Biggest Player
Shaun Miller is a recent graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. A Milwaukee native, he is excited to have the opportunity to work with WUWM while reacquainting himself with his hometown. For the last two years, he has worked as an Editorial Intern for the Wisconsin Historical Society Press and as a Rights and Permissions Intern for the University of Wisconsin Press.
Currently, Shaun serves as WUWM's Marketing and Graphic Design Intern – editing and proofreading marketing materials, writing online posts, taking photos and representing WUWM at outreach events. He hopes to continue to work for a creative and informative company with a full-time job in the fall