Most Active Stories
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- #001 Precious Lives: How Do You Measure the Loss of a Five-Year-Old Girl?
- West African Brings Her Native Food to Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Leaders At Odds Over Proposed Streetcar Project
Thu May 15, 2014
Crime Analysis at UWM
If you are a fan of detective shows on TV, then you are familiar with that "A-Ha" moment. The point in the program where a clever investigator has an epiphany and suddenly piecing together a scattering of evidence, hunches and clues lead to the solving of a crime.
At UWM, there are classes being taught that help students learn how to analyze data in ways that really does solve crimes. It's all part of the field known as crime analysis. Host Tom Luljak speaks with Helen Bader School of Social Welfare Dean Stan Stojkovic.