Most Active Stories
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Public Union Dust Still Settling in Wisconsin, Three Years After Act 10
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
Wed June 8, 2011
Project Milwaukee: All Types of Transit Options Needed in this Region
Milwaukee County Supervisor Patricia Jursik insists the future economy of southeast Wisconsin needs roads, rail and bus to move workers to jobs.
A key ingredient to economic development is transportation. So as we continue our series, Project Milwaukee – Southern Connections, we explore transportation in southeast Wisconsin.
We spent time chatting with Milwaukee County Supervisor Patricia Jursik, a long time proponent of extending roadways and transit systems south to the state line. Here are a few opinions she shared.