Most Active Stories
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- #001 Precious Lives: How Do You Measure the Loss of a Five-Year-Old Girl?
- West African Brings Her Native Food to Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Leaders At Odds Over Proposed Streetcar Project
Thu August 28, 2014
Researching Water Borne Toxins At UWM
The pharmaceutical industry has had a profound impact on our physical and mental health.
While we know the great help that drugs have brought to all of us, we may not realize the potential harm affecting our environment after our bodies process prescription drugs.
On this edition of UWM Today, we focus on water borne toxins. Host Tom Luljak interviews Rebecca Klaper, associate professor from the School of Freshwater Sciences and director of the Great Lakes Genomic Center.
This interview originally aired on May 29, 2014.